Thematic programs 2021 and 2022
EIMI program committee decided to support the following thematic program proposals:
- Geometric analysis and weak geometric structures (March 1 – May 31, 2021)
- Moduli spaces, combinatorics and Poisson geometry (May 15 – August 15, 2021)
- New trends in topology (February 1 – June 30, 2022)
- Algebraic Methods in Complexity Theory (August 1 – November 30, 2022)
Due to COVID-19 pandemic thematic programs planned for 2020 have been rescheduled to 2021:
- Spectral Theory and Mathematical Physics rescheduled to March 15 – September 15, 2021
- New Trends in Mathematical Stochastics rescheduled to August 15 – December 31, 2021
Each calendar year Leonhard Euler International Mathematical Institute hosts thematic programs gathering recognized experts in the respective fields as well as early career researchers and postdocs to carry out investigations with a special emphasis on collaborative activities. Every program features an introductory school as well as one or two conferences or workshops. The stays of the visitors and speakers are fully or partially financially covered by the Institute.
The themes of the programs are open to suggestion via the application process. The selection criteria for accepting a proposal are its scientific strength and the degree to which the program would benefit mathematical research and post-graduate training in the Russian Federation.