Conference, workshop, and summer school proposals
If you want to organize a conference, workshop, or summer school at EIMI, we ask you to sent a proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The applications are considered by the Program Committee of EIMI twice a year, in April and in October. Applications for the first (second) half of a calendar year will not be processed unless they arrive before the end of March (September) of the preceding year.
EIMI supports (fully or partly) all events selected by the committee and approved by the Executive Board. Full support is accorded to up to 6 events each half a year and covers, in particular, the lodging of up to 40 participants and the travel expenses of a limited number of persons. The level of partial support is decided individually.
The proposals should include:
- Title of the event
- Organizing committee
- Suggested dates (please also specify admissible deviations from the suggested dates)
- Location: EIMI, PDMI, or SPbU
- Description of the event (up to one page; give a description of the field and of the event within the field)
- Tentative list of speakers
- Tentative day-by-day schedule (lectures, excursion(s), conference party etc.)
- Tentative total number of participants
- Amount of funding requested from the Euler Institute
- Other intended financial sources