EIMI welcomes new postdocs
EIMI selection comittee decided to support the following applications received during the winter call for postdocs.
- Casey Blacker from East China Normal University, Shanghai
- Rahul Gangopadhyay from IIIT Delhi
- Michal Garlik from Polytechnic University of Catalonia
- Davide Giraudo from Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- Mahatab Kamalakshya from The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, and Mathematical Research Institute of Oberwolfach, Germany
- Sylvain Lavau from Université Paris VII Diderot
- Olga Parshina from Czech Technical University in Prague
- Olga Postnova from PDMI RAS
- Boris Runov from Concordia University
We welcome new postdocs who are joining the Institute this year!